Government of Québec standards of accessibility
Loto-Québec is committed to ensuring that everyone is able to access its web site, whether or not they have a handicap. That is why the Corporation does its best to comply with web accessibility standards adopted by the Québec government’s Conseil du trésor.
Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un site Web (SGQRI 008-01)
Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un document téléchargeable (SGQRI 008-02)
Standard sur l’accessibilité du multimédia dans un site Web (SGQRI 008-03)
Accessibility measures in place
We endeavour to continually improve our site.
In remodelling the Lotteries site, Loto-Québec’s teams placed particular focus on:
- Compliance with W3C standards
- Possibility of replacing images with text
- Colour contrast (the background to text contrast of all site elements is equal to or higher than 4.5:1)
- Language change management
- Ease of navigation and links
Accessibility of online game offerings
In order to offer online games, Loto-Québec relies on technologies from service providers who are not subject to the Government of Québec’s standards (SGQRI-008).
Accessibility standards have not yet been implemented for online games. The technology provided by the supplier with whom Loto-Québec does business prevents us from making them accessible.
Compatibility with browsers
Our web site is compatible with all browsers that meet W3C standards.
For security reasons, you are encouraged to always use the most recent browser and to keep it up to date.
The most up-to-date versions are free and available for download now:
Accessibility has been verified with the following software:
- Firefox modules: Firebug, version 1.11.4
- Web Developer Toolbar, version 1.2.5
- Firefox Accessibility Extension, version 1.5.6
- WAVE Toolbar, version 1.1.6
- Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar, version 1.7
- Accessibility Evaluator Toolbar, version 188.8.131.52
- Colour Contrast Analyser, version 2.0
- Flash Disable, version 0.9.4
- HTML CodeSniffer
- NVDA 2013.3 (for PC)
- Jaws 14, French version (for PC)
- VoiceOver (for Safari in iOS 7.0, on iPad and on iPhone)
If you need assistance to browse the site or if you cannot access certain content using assistive technology, please contact us at the following toll-free number: 1-866-611-5686 1-866-611-5686 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays).
To obtain the draw results by phone, call 1 866 611-LOTO (5686) 1 866 611-LOTO (5686), Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (except on statutory holidays).
Outside these hours, our automated system provides the most recent draw results for the following lotteries: Banco, Extra, Grande Vie, the Mini, La Poule aux œufs d'or, Lotto 6/49, Lotto Max, Québec 49, Québec Max and Quotidienne.
Note that our automated system only gives the results for the main draws.