Detailed results for the main draw
|5/5+GN||0||$1,000 a day for life*|
|5/5||0||$25,000 a year for life*|
Origin of winning tickets
Detailed results for the Extra draw
|Complete number (7 digits)||0||$1,000,000*|
|Last 6 digits||0||$25,000|
|Last 5 digits||3||$500|
|Last 4 digits||25||$50|
|Last 3 digits||194||$20|
|Last 2 digits||1,788||$5|
|First 6 digits||0||$10,000|
|First 5 digits||1||$500|
|First 4 digits||16||$50|
|First 3 digits||193||$20|
|First 2 digits||1,745||$5|
See the results
for other lotteries
Imagine, $1,000 a day for life... now that's just grand!
Grande Vie - Summary
- COST: $3 per play
- GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 a day for life*
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Bi-weekly, every Monday and Thursday
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: Mondays and Thursdays at 10:30 p.m.
- ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 6.8
- ODDS OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE: 1 in 13,348,188
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 49%
- FIRST DRAW: October 20, 2016
- CANADA-WIDE LOTTERY
Each draw is conducted as follows: ILC will cause five Main Numbers to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 49 and one Grand Number to be drawn at random among all numbers from 1 to 7.
Find out more about how draws are conducted.
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app or at a Loto-Québec retailer where you can pick your own numbers or opt for selection(s) randomly generated by Loto-Québec’s computer.
- One play is comprised of one selection of 5 Main Numbers and one Grand Number (GN).
- Grande Vie is governed by the Rules and Regulations respecting Lotteries and Lottery Tickets of the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC), which include limitations of liability.
- Extra is available with this game.
- You may purchase play(s) valid for more than one draw.
- The Replay Option is also available with this game.
Prize structure and odds of winning
|Category||Prize||Odds of winning|
|5/5+GN||$1,000 a day for life*||1 / 13,348,188|
|5/5||$25,000 a year for life*||1 / 2,224,698|
|4/5+GN||$1,000||1 / 60,674|
|4/5||$500||1 / 10,112|
|3/5+GN||$100||1 / 1,411|
|3/5||$20||1 / 235.2|
|2/5+GN||$10||1 / 100.8|
|1/5+GN||$4||1 / 19.7|
|0/5+GN||Free Play||1 / 12.3|
|Total||1 / 6.8|
*Winning selection holder for a lifetime annuity may choose between the annuity or the specified lump sum. The lump sum of the “$1,000 a day for life” annuity is $7,000,000, that of the “$25,000 a year for life” annuity is $500,000. When there is more than one winning selection in a same category at a same draw, annuity prizes are replaced with the applicable lump sum, that will be shared amongst the winners in the category (see terms and exclusions in the Game Conditions [PDF - 64 KB]).