Gagnant à vie édition spéciale
See the results
for other lotteries
Gagnant à vie édition spéciale - Summary
- COST: $20
- GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 a week for life (see the Details of the annuity section).
- DRAW: April 7, 2019
- PERIOD ON SALE: From January 18, 2019 to 8 p.m. on April 6, 2019
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE: 1 in 3.2
- APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING "VIE**": 1 in 240,000
- THEORETICAL PAYOFF RATE: 63.17%
- LAUNCHED: January 28, 2019
- GAME NUMBER: 20-8003
How to play
INSTANT portion (portion number: 21-8003)
- Scratch games 1 to 16 entirely.
- Games 1 to 12: Uncover 3 identical prizes in a same game and win that prize.
- Games 13 to 16: Uncover 3 identical symbols in a same game and win the corresponding prize as indicated in the "LÉGENDE" (legend).
DRAW portion (portion number: 20-8003)
- Scratch "NUMÉROS TIRAGE" to uncover your two 7-number combinations, which are valid for the draw taking place on April 7, 2019.
- If one of the 2 "NUMÉROS TIRAGE" is identical to any of the 1st to 100th numbers drawn you win $10,000.
- If one of the 2 "NUMÉROS TIRAGE" is identical to any of the 101st or 102nd numbers drawn you win $100,000.
- If one of the 2 "NUMÉROS TIRAGE" is identical to any of the 103rd to 105th numbers drawn you win the "VIE**" prize.
NOTE: If both symbols in the "√" box are found in the game area, validate your ticket at a retailer
|Description||Prizes||Number of prizes*||Odds of winning|
|Draw part - 20-8003|
|1st to 100th drawn number (complete number)||$10,000||100||1 / 12,000.0|
|101st or 102nd drawn number (complete number)||$100,000||2||1 / 600,000.0|
|103rd au 105th drawn number (complete number)||VIE**||3||1 / 400,000.0|
|Instant part - 21-8003|
|Games 1 to 12|
|VIE**||1||1 / 1,200,000.0|
|$10,000||2||1 / 600,000.0|
|$1,000||5||1 / 240,000.0|
|$500||25||1 / 48,000.0|
|$100||800||1 / 1,500.0|
|$50||32,300||1 / 37.0|
|$40||41,825||1 / 29.0|
|$25||20,000||1 / 60.0|
|$20||31,717||1 / 38.0|
|Games 13 to 16|
|3 x Diamond||VIE**||1||1 / 1,200,000.0|
|3 x Glasses||$1,000||5||1 / 240,000.0|
|3 x Sun||$500||25||1 / 48,000.0|
|3 x Star||$100||800||1 / 1,500.0|
|3 x Sandals||$20||25,000||1 / 48.0|
|3 x Sea shell||Free ticket||222,605||1 / 5.0|
*These figures are based on sales of 1,200,000 tickets.
**The winner may choose $1,000 a week for life or a one-time lump sum payment of $1,000,000. Only an individual aged 18 years or over and residing in the Province of Québec can claim $1,000 a week for life. He must be the only person to have endorsed the ticket.
The odds of winning a prize can vary, depending on the number of claimed prizes and the quantity of printed tickets.
The winner who wishes to take advantage of the annuity must be a resident of Québec aged 18 or older and be the only person to have endorsed the ticket. The winner will receive $1,000 a week for life, i.e. until his or her death. However, instead of the annuity, the winner may choose a non-taxable lump sum of $1,000,000.
Regarding the annuity, it is an amount of $1,000 net of taxes, which will be paid on a weekly basis. A designated insurance company will be responsible for administering and paying out the annuity.
In the event the winner dies within the first 20 years after the prize claim date, the annuity is transferrable to the winner’s legal heirs, who will receive the same annuity, paid at the same frequency for the balance of the 20 years that have not elapsed. If the winner is 71 years of age or older at the time the prize is claimed, the minimum payment period is shorter. In this case, the winner will be entitled to the annuity income. In the event of his death, the legal heirs will be entitled to the annuity income only until the date that would have been the winner’s 91st birthday, had he survived (Canada’s Income Tax Act).
In the event the winner dies before notifying Loto-Québec of his or her decision regarding the choice between the lump sum and the annuity, the winner’s legal heirs will be entitled to the lump sum.
**VIE: The winner may choose $1,000 a week for life or a one-time lump sum payment of $1,000,000. Only an individual aged 18 or over and residing in the Province of Québec can claim $1,000 a week for life. He must be the only one to have endorsed the ticket.